Monday, July 12, 2010

There Is No Competition



An old (maybe two years ago this came out) mixtape from Fab. It is Loso if you don't know so. Holla back.

1. Intro 2. N**** Know 3. Suicide 4. Fuck Wit’ Street Fam (Feat. Neo Da Matrix) 5. We Do This Shit 6. Back To Do The Damn Thing 7. Here’s Another Hit 8. Paperman (Feat. Neo Da Matrix) 9. Takin’ Pictures (Feat. Red Cafe, Paul Cain & Freck Billionaire) 10. Mo Cars Mo Hoes (Feat. Freck Billionaire) 11. Hustla’s Poster Child (Feat. Cassidy) 12. Hand On My Glock (LA The Darkman And Willie The Kid) 13. I’m Gettin’ Money (Feat. Freck Billionaire) 14. U Ain’t Sayin’ Shit 15. Brooklyn’s Finest 16. Fuck ‘Em All (Feat. Red Cafe) 17. Paper Touchin’ (Red Cafe) 18. Fall Back 19. I Came For The Money 20. I Dont’ See Nobody 21. I’m Da Main (Remix) (Feat. Red Cafe, Freck Billionaire & Paul Cain) 22. Pimp By Blood 23. Say Hello 24. Outro 25. Dope Boys (Bonus)


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment