Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Dream & Santiago

Part 1: "I was simply scared and embarrassed to let everyone know we WERE FAILING and HAVE NOW FAILED."

Part 2: "This is not justify anything, it's true emotion! It's a real thing that involves real people!"
Part 3: "I've cried about this for months, after interviews, after prayer and I was considering taking my own life at a point."

This is a series of three illustrations I did using charcoal, it is called "The Dream and Santiago." The subject was The Dream and his secretary Melissa Santiago. They had an affair. Dream apologized. I drew the pictures of them that someone snapped and sold to the tabloids. They were having fun in the water. Under the illustrations I included sections of an apology letter The Dream wrote after the photos had surfaced. Here is The Dream's new album, Love King.

No comments:

Post a Comment